Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

UberPathOY

Posted by Tart Sugar 
Tart Sugar
Archived Content
I didn't want this to get confused with Karten's UberPath world.

I have decided to open the UberPathOY world to the public.
It's only about 1/2 - 2/3 complete, but I thought opening it would give me incentive to finish it.

I stopped working on it when it hit me Tom wasn't coming back to AW.
I was stunned.

But now, it's time to carry on!!!
Karten
Archived Content
To clarify the main difference between Uberpath and UberpathOY

Uberpath is the main display world for the Uberpath, and is arranged by collections, generaly in alphabetical order within each collection.

Uberpath OY is being arranged in object type groupings, like walls, couches, cars etc (if I understand Tart's original intent).

Hope this helps with the difference.
Tart Sugar
Archived Content
Well, no. lol

UberPathOY is set up according who built the objects and each builder has a separate section with their own menu board.
Karten
Archived Content
OK, my bad
Andy S
Archived Content
Tart Sugar;142509
I didn't want this to get confused with Karten's UberPath world.

I stopped working on it when it hit me Tom wasn't coming back to AW.
I was stunned.

But now, it's time to carry on!!!

*Sniffs, and sharply exhales* Perhaps it is time to move on Tart. One day, maybe long time from now (or tomorrow) Tom will return. I don't know. But sooner or later, we'll have to resume.

It's like losing a loved one, which to many Tom was a distant family member. When you lose a family member like that, it's very sharp to be around where they were. But eventually, you'll have to get used to them not being there, and pick up where you left off.

AW will heal, smiling smiley
Tart Sugar
Archived Content
Karten;142519
OK, my bad

/me beats Karten about the head and shoulders with a feather from a flying fish. :p