Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

D-Link Router Configuration Settings

Posted by Martin 
Martin
Archived Content
Here's what your Router Control Panel should look like to enable world traffic to your server.

This is the DI-614+ model, your mileage may vary.

[support.dlink.com] Consult the manual for your specific model here

RedWolf
Archived Content
does this mean all world owners or just anyone can use it?
Martin
Archived Content
RedWolf o
does this mean all world owners or just anyone can use it?

I'm not sure what you mean.. This is a sample configuration, your actual internal IP number may vary.
Queen RaMeL o
Archived Content
got any info for 2wire router/modems?
2wire 2701HG-B

I had gotten a new one cause mine died
and got everything set up with ports open for program to go thru. I can get in AW fine and my world server works fine but, I cant get any bots into my world.
I've read on 2wire forums and called AT&T and they dont even know what to do and put me thru to another tech support that wanted to charge me for helping me.. talking about being pissed. I've been searching the web / fourms for answer for 2 days now and there are some that mention something about a firmware ( which I have no idea what that is )
any advise would be appreciated

thank you
MeL ~
Matthew
Archived Content
Mel: The problem that you're having is that loopback on your router is most likely disabled. Unfortunately on some routers there is no way to enable it, but you should try doing a search and seeing if anything turns up.
Queen RaMeL o
Archived Content
Yeah thats what I've been told I just cant find anything about the loopback.
Appreciate it thou
thank you =)

MeL ~
Queen RaMeL o
Archived Content
I've done some reading and looks like Iam gonna have to get a replacement Router/modem. this one doesnt support loopback
I've try some work-a-arounds but didnt work

:mad: